Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Queen Mermaid

Hi, I would like to thank you for all your best wishes for my mum. 
She is doing ok, has a long list of things she can and can not do for a year but with my help she will be ok.

On to stitching

Here is before


And now


I ready like the colors and stitching her. 

I've joined up to Passione Ricamo Mystery Sal MO5. 
It starts 1st May. 

Don't know if I will be starting then.

I need help!

I've been trying to get the Kreinik and Petite Treasure braid rainbow galley threads and mill hill beads. The place I go to has closed down on me and now I don't know where to go.

Can anyone tell me of a place that sends to Australia or is in Australia that has all the above in one place and a big huge range? I don't want to go to 3 different places if possible. 

Please help.

That's it for now Happy Stitching

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, you made alot of progress on this beauty. I'm an Aussie too and I buy all my beads and specialty threads from 123 stitch from the US. I think the postage is pretty good too to Oz. Here is the link the Treasure braid gallery from the site
    http://www.123stitch.com/Rainbow_Gallery_Petite_Treasure_Braid.html
    I can't wait to see the PR SAL. I'm so behind in the last 3 years I have joined that I won't be doing this one. So really interested to see what it is.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the website and it looks like PR is closing it's doors to the public. So I joined the SAL MO5 so we will be stitching it together YAY!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the UK but you could try Sew and So as I'm sure they ship overseas and are reasonably priced. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress!!
    I'm in UK so usually order from Sean and So, their postage is really good. Might be a good idea to check the cost.
    Otherwise, like Alicia, I would advise on 123stitch. I've used them in the past & it was expensive to deliver to UK but Australia is closer to USA, so it could be another one for you to consider.

    ReplyDelete