Friday, September 1, 2017

A Finish and Plans Change

Hi stitchers

This week I tried I really did to get into Sweet Pea or any of my week 1 kits, charts but I did not want to stitch them.

So out with the rotation it is no more, kind off.

I have 3 I really want to stitch, that I have been stitching in the week rotation I've been on. So I'm going to stitch them and I've now got a gift stitch to do as well. That's 4 weeks, maybe.

When I get my new stuff I would love to start that too, I'm hopeful I will get them September. 

I will still do a weekly update here. That's the new plans.

So stitching...

Here is before with sweet pea sorry about photo


And now, with a arm and a few flowers 


I love her but can't stitch her right now. 

I got a magazine and it had a free chart book with designs by Emma Congdon.

 I just had to stitch this... I've changed a few colors and added charms, I love it.

Here is my finish


The fabric is darker then the photo and it's a off cut I don't know what it's called.
I think it's a 16 count Aida.

My gift stitch is from this chart book.

My mum asked me if I would stitch the friend one for her very good friend/pen pal. I said sure. She wants it like the picture, same colors and they are bright on white.
I found a off cut white Aida and had to get a few DMC but now I can start it.

Until next time, 
I'm sorry about the rotation guys, I did like moving onto the next after a week so might keep doing that.

Happy Stitching!!!


1 comment:

  1. Whatever makes you happy is what you should stitch. I love all your wips and love seeing all your progress. Sweet Pea is so beautiful, I hope you find the mojo to stitch on her again. I love your colour choices on Soul - it's perfect on your fabric. Great work
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete