Friday, September 8, 2017

Moon and a few other things

Hi stitchers 

I would like to start off by saying I hope everyone is safe and alright or stays safe with the hurricanes over there that I've been hearing on the news. 

I would also like to say sorry for my up and down stitchy plans, rotations. I've found out what I like and don't like and have a plan in place that will now work for me.

Stitching...

This week I've been stitching moon sweet moon

Before 


And now


Not as much as I would have liked but still progress.

I don't think I have told you that when I kitted this up I couldn't get 2 of the treasure braids so most of the moon is kreinik.
I'm ok with it so far but this week treasure braid PB201 yellow was driving me nuts.

I also got back my Queen Mermaid (because of the glass it's hard to take a good photo)


I've also been buying up big lately. It's been a while since I've had a cross stitch shopping spree but now it will be back to stitch what I got. It was fun. Just got to sit and wait for the post. 

In the mail I got my 4 charts, just waiting on the fabric to get here. 
 

Over the weekend I will be stitching my gift stitch Storykeep seasons. 

The plan is to stitch this every weekend as I would love to give it to my friend and unless I start stitching on it that's not going to happen. Progress is still progress even if it's only a few stitchers right.

That's it, I will post Monday with update.
Happy Stitching!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Always beautiful stitching, and your so right if you only stitch a few stitches per day it's going to grow .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moon is coming along beautifully. Queen Mermaid is perfectly framed and I love the Nora Corbett witches, enjoy stitching them. Bit by bit, stitch by stitch my friend and you will get there. It's a good plan to have a weekend stitching project. Good luck with it.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete