Monday, February 19, 2018

A Quaker And A Fairy Finish

Hi stitchers

The start of the week I didn't get a lot of stitching time so not a lot on my Halloween Quaker.

Before


And now


I was to stitch the Quaker all week but I felt like a finish and something purple because of my stitchy box that I got.

Here is my Fairy finish by Shannon Wasilieff, it was in the world of cross stitching magazine.



This is the magazine picture to show you that I didn't do all the beads around her and the string thing at the butt. I used over a pack of mill hill 02010 beads as is and didn't want to get more. I don't think it really needs it anyway. 


I love her, so pretty. 
Thanks for all your comments, I now try and answer any questions under the comment. So if you have asked me something this year look in the comments please. 
Untill next time
Happy Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pretty finish. She must look fabulous close up with all those beads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think you managed to get quite a bit done on your Quaker wip, it looks great. Congrats on your fairy finish, she is beautiful. And really what is that string beading near her butt all about anyway?? LOL. I think the beading is sufficient on your piece. Fabulous finish
    xox Alicia

    ReplyDelete