Thursday, February 8, 2018

Blue Chick Finished

Hi stitchers,

I have a finish with Blue Chick by mill hill.




If you ever plan to stitch the blue chick or any of the chicks by mill hill and want to stitch the back you will need to get more perforated paper as you only get one for the front.

I put 3 cotton balls inside to puff it up a little. Think my sister will like it?

I also used my dmc as I was having problems shorting out the colors. I don't know why but it was just better that way.

Happy Stitching!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. Are those back or straight stitches to outline certain parts? Those definitely bring out the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I mostly do all my back stitch in straight. I always have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF your sister doesn't like it, you can always send it to me! :-) It's really cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww he is gorgeous! Great idea to stuff him a bit to make him look a little more chunky. Your sister will love it. I know I would.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete